Šiandien ryte dar lovoje gulėdami su žmona svartstėme, ką galėtumet padaryti valgyti broliui ir Kęstukui. Ar pabandyti padaryt ką nors naujo, ar ką nors, kas žinome, kad bus tikrai skanu. Sustojeme ties Džeimio Burgeriais.
- 12 Jacobs cream crackers
- 8 springs of fresh flat-leave parsley
- 2 heaped teaspoons of DIJON mustard
- 500 gr good quality minced beef
- 1 large egg
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 round lettuce
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 or 4 pickles
- 6 burger buns
- Wrap the crackers in a tea towel and smash up until fine, breaking up any big bits with your hands and put them into a large bowl. Finely chop parsley including the stalks. Add parsley, mustard and minced beef to the bowl. Crack in the egg and add a good pinch of salt and pepper.Scrunch and mix everything up well.
- Divide into 6 and pat and mold each piece into a roundish shape about 2 cm thick. Frizzle the burgers with olive oil. Cover and place in the fridge until needed (this helps them to firm up).
- Preheat a large griddle or frying pan for about 4 minutes on a high heat. Turn the heat down to medium. Place the burgers on the griddle or in the pan and use spatula to lightly press down on them. Cook them to your liking for 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
- Halve your burger buns and lightly toast them on the clean griddle or in the clean pan.